Monday 14 July 2014

My most used makeup brushes♡

I thought I'd do a post on the makeup brushes I've been using the most for a while. I've bought these over a long period of time and not in one shopping trip. Some of them are a bit dirty because I used them this morning so excuse that haha.


Left- Expert Face brush
Right- Stippling brush
 

I've been using these Real Techniques foundation brushes by Sam and Nic from (Pixiwoo on YouTube) for absolutely ages and I find that they blend my foundation in seamlessly and they're the best foundation brushes I've found personally. I think they work really well on my skin. I really recommend them to you:)


Left- duo-fiber face brush
Middle- duo-fiber contour brush
Right- duo-fiber eye brush
 
These are also Real Techniques brushes. They're from the duo-fiber limited edition collection. I use the face brush for a light dusting of powder on my t-zone just to control the oil in my skin. I obviously use the contour brush to contour my cheeks and forehead, and the eye brush for crease definition. I got these in a pack as a Christmas present from my parents. My favourite brush from this set is the contour brush and I love using it with my Mac Harmony contour that I've mentioned in another post.
 
 
These are the 217 brushes from Mac and although being a steep £19 each (eeek, I know) they are 100% worth it. The reason I bought 2 of them is so that I can use one to put on the product and then the other to blend it and give a gradient effect.
 
 
This is an Ecotools powder brush that I bought in duty free about 2 years ago. I use it to set my foundation and for an all over powder when I want a more matte finish.
 
 
I had this brush from a Ted Baker set and I use it to bronze or to soften my contour if there are any harsh lines. I'm not sure how much it was because again it was a present and also in a set with other products, but I find it really good to soften my contour. The only thing is that the bristles can be a little bit scratchy at times.
 
This is probably the cutest brush you'll see. My parents bought it for me from Paris and if I remember correctly it was a bit pricey, I think 26 euros so yeah, but it's such a good blush brush and is really soft on my skin.
 
Hope you liked this post:)
Enjoy your day!
 
P.s If you have any suggestions for future blog posts, please do let me know:)
 
Nancy♡





No comments:

Post a Comment