Saturday 5 July 2014

New Mac products review!

Recently, I went out and bought Mac's blush in the colour 'Harmony' after watching a few makeup tutorials using it on YouTube. It's a matte browny shade without any shimmer or sparkle, which I appreciate haha. At first I thought it would be way too dark to be a blusher but I saw people were using it as more of a contour, and after using it for the first time I was literally hooked, I want to use it everyday now!

 
I also got the paint pot in 'Painterly' and I kid you not it has completely changed my whole eyeshadow situation haha! I usually use it everyday all over my eye lid, and if I was going to use eyeshadow too it makes it stay on for much longer. So, it primes your lids as well as giving a nudey base colour and I really love it! 
Also, if you know me, you'd know that I'm such a lipstick hoarder that it's hard to go into Mac without adding to my collection. I had been wanting a creamy coral shade for summer for quite a while and I had been eyeing up a few colours in Mac, and I spotted one called Vegas Volt and instantly thought 'I NEED IT' haha.
 
I think the colour would be really flattering on most skintones, it's an amplified lipstick and the consistency is really creamy. The only thing I would say is although it is not matte, it can be quite drying, and so I would either put a lip balm on underneath, or maybe exfoliate before (I suggest a lip scrub from Lush, because they smell and taste amazing) but other than that I love it! I recommend all of these products, and although Mac can be a bit pricey they're all totally worth it in my opinion!
 
 
Nancy♡




No comments:

Post a Comment