Saturday 12 July 2014

Fake tan review♡

I decided it was time I stopped being a snowman because it's summer, finally. Usually, I'm really not fond of my legs, and it makes me even more self conscious when I have the ability to blend into the white walls:) So, I've been trying out a few fake tans in the hope to hide the fact I'm practically a ghost underneath.


 
Firstly, the Garnier summerbody fake tan. I used this fake tan religiously last year and I swore by it. I tried it again not so long ago and forgot how good it was. My favourite thing about it is that it has a really nice smell. It doesn't seem to be streaky, but I did have a sort of funny patch around my ankles, so I'd be careful around there haha.
 
Johnson's Holiday Skin is one that I probably will not be repurchasing mainly because of the smell. To me, if a fake tan has an off-putting smell I can guarantee I won't want to use it again. It did an okay job tanning wise, and was really moisturising, but it's probably my least favourite out of the ones I have tried.
 
Santa Monica are self tanning wipes instead of a lotion or spray. These are actually really good for your face and left my face looking glowy and with a healthy looking tan. I wouldn't recomment these for an all over body tan because it might be a bit difficult to do, but for the face I thought it was pretty quick and easy.
 
Lastly, the Dove Summer Glow is my favourite one from the ones I have been using recently. I just find it gives me healthy glow while looking natural at the same time. The smell isn't offensive and I will definitely be repurchasing this one very soon for sure. The only thing is it takes quite a long time to dry, so DON'T ruin it by sitting down. 


Oh and I also wanted to mention the Garnier Ambre Solaire fake tan which is a sort of body mist. This is really effecive on my face. I really love the apricot extract because it smells amazing and makes me want to eat it (but don't do that..). The reason that I don't have a photo of it is because I've just ran out and desperately need to buy some more. I think it's around the £7 mark so not too bad.

Hope this gives you an idea of which ones could work best for you:)
Have a lovely evening!


Nancy♡

No comments:

Post a Comment