Tuesday 8 July 2014

June favourites♡



As it is now July, I just wanted to post about all of the things I have been loving recently throughout June.
 
The first thing I wanted to include in my favourites is something that most of you will probably be loving too!                                Ed Sheeran's new album - X

I'm not sure if you've heard it, but his voice just sounds like an angel and who doesn't love angels?! Haha, but seriously now. 
If I had to pick a few favourite tracks, which is almost impossible, I'd probably say.
Last year I started reading, The Fault In Our Stars, and didn't finish it because I got caught up in my GCSE's and had to read the books I was studying. So just before the film was released, I started from scratch and read it again. I wanted to include it in my June favourites because it's the only book I've ever read that had the ability to leave me feeling upset yet warm inside, which is strange.
 

I'm not going to explain the story but I am going to say that it is really sad and even if you don't fancy the sound of it, just read it and see. Well done John Green.
 
I don't have very many beauty faves from June, only because I've mentioned them in previous posts and I have been having a lot of no makeup days. But one thing I've been using is a face cream from N07 called 'Beautiful Skin' (not sure 'bout that). Basically, I have been breaking out badly, so I've been trying not to wear as much makeup as I usually would, and using a face cream daily to help the situation.
It says it's aimed at normal/oily skin, and I have quite dry skin but I don't see any issues with it. It's also SPF 15 which is always handy.
 
For a tv favourite, I'm going to have to say Big Rich Atlanta. If you don't like trashy tv then I wouldn't even bother! It's part of daytime tv on E!
 


The Style Network "Big Rich Atlanta" Series | Promotewho- The Mag ...
 
You can probably tell by the title, that it's a load of rubbish but I love it and I'm addicted.
 
 
I wanted to include a favourite person and who other than Gabby, also known as velvetg0st. Gabby is a beauty blogger and youtuber. Her videos just make me laugh so much and she has persuaded me to buy a few things from her hauls. If you're not subscibed then her links are below.
 
 
 
 
I couldn't not put this in my favourites, it's a bit of a random one.
Mango. Just mango. I don't have much to say about it, I just can't get enough. I could eat one a day.
 
 
The last thing in my June favourites is a shop on Etsy called MooingAtOwls  I got the 2 necklaces in the photo above from there and I think they were about £3.50 so REALLY good value for money. Also, if you're wondering what's on my lips it's a lip liner from Mac, and it is apparently the one Kylie Jenner uses and I'm really loving it right now.
 
 
Hope you have a lovely day:)
 
Nancy♡ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment