Sunday 31 August 2014

favourite summer holiday outfits♡

Feels as if I haven't done a blog post in years haha I'm still here, just been enjoying Summer a little too much. I went on holiday to a few beautiful little places in Northern Spain.
I'm not sure what's happening here but thought it looked pretty cool.

 
My cousin was kind enough to take these few pictures as I thought it would be a nice idea to post about a few of my favourite outfits that I took on holiday with me. I wore this out for lunch with the family in Noja which was just a little walk away (not too painful in the heels haha)
 
Top- Primark
Skirt- H&M (basic section which is there all year round for about £3.99)
Shoes- New Look £27.99


 
I wore this outfit in the camp and out for some ice cream and I'm so in love with these crochet shorts but I would be lying if I said they were cheap.

Top- New Look
Shorts- Topshop £40.00

To dress up that top I paired it with a short white skort which was also from topshop and also notas cheap as chips..£32. But still cute.
This was probably my favourite outfit of my entire 3 week holiday. I wore it out to dinner one afternoon in Isla.
 
Most of my holiday I was on the beach and by the pool so I didn't really have many special outfits as I was in swimwear the majority of my holiday.
 






 Hope you enjoyed this little random post guys! I will be publishing more often from now on, I'm really enjoying writing my blog:)


(lil lizzy we found)
 
 
 
Nancy♡

No comments:

Post a Comment