Monday 7 July 2014

My lipstick collection!

 
Over the years I have seemed to collect a few (too many) lipsticks. I'm not too sure why but ever since I was little I have always just gravitated towards lip products, taking after my Nan haha! I've always thought that a nice lipstick can completely change your makeup.
 
 


As you can probably see, and as I also said in my Mac product review post, I literally am a lipstick hoarder. I'm not going to write about every single one because that could take days, so I think I'll choose a few of my favourites, and the ones I wear most often.
   



~From left to right~ Russian Red, Lady Danger, Up the Amp, Mac Red, Vegas Volt.
 
 
Russian Red
 
Russian Red is probably the most perfect red, and the one I wear most often. It's a sort of Marilyn Monroe red, and although it's matte it's not that drying. It's running out and this is one that I will definitely be re-purchasing sometime soon.
 
Lady Danger
 
Lady Danger (which I have now lost:( but will be buying it again fear not haha) is also a matte. It's more orangy than Russian Red, and has blue undertones which means that it makes your teeth look whiter.
 
Up the Amp
 
This lilac purple is an amplified lipstick and is so pigmented but creamy at the same time. It has a sort of glossy finish which I find flattering. I actually bought this one in the New York Mac store.
 
Mac Red
 
I got this as a Christmas present from a friend and I really love it, it's very festive and I think it would suit all skin types, and it's a satin finish.


 
 

Dior - Ange Bleu 013
 
I also got this as a Christmas present (my family know me so well), and is a reddish pink wish a glossy finish and is quite moisturising. I think this was a bit pricey being dior, but so worth it. 



 


 
Chanel - Coco Rouge 21 Rivoli
This is a vampy red shade and is maybe similar to 'Diva' from Mac
I got it from the duty free on the way home from New York to use up the rest of my dollars and so it wasn't really a problem that it was expensive.
 
 
Topshop - Brighton Rock
 
 
 
 
 
Topshop - Desert
 
 
N07 - Sheer Temptation in 'Showy'
 
 
Revlon - Rare Apricot
 
 
Estee Lauder - Perfect Cherry
 



 Tanya Burr lipglosses
'Picnic in the Park' (pink)
'Let's Travel the World' (red)

I recommend these lipglosses because they're not at all sticky which in my opinion is the most annoying thing about some lipglosses, but these are so pigmented and moisturising too. They look nice with a lipstick underneath them, but I rather them on their own. They're inespensive and I cannot express enough how happy I am for Tanya and I think you should buy these.
 
 
Chanel - Petit Peche
 
This is a nudey pink lipgloss with little flecks of glitter in it, again being Chanel, it was £21, but it was one of thie things I purchased with the last bit of my birthday money, and I really like it for a subtle lip.
 
 Hope you enjoyed this post:)
 
 
Nancy♡
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment